27 Jun Love Goes The Distance – June 26, 2016
Posted at 08:40h in Blog, Sunday Service 0 Comments
Month Theme: LOVE
Speaker: Rev Dr. Deborah L. Johnson
- Love is the balm that heals the wounded heart.
- Love unifies and Love dissipates all separation.
- No gulf is too large for Love to cross, no mountain too high to scale.
- No lie can stand in the presence of Love.
- Discord has nothing to breathe once Love fills our hearts and minds.
- Love embraces all adversaries and caresses us as One.
- Love corrals our renegade thoughts back into the spiritual fold.
- Lighting the way, Love brings us home to ourselves.
- Love and divisiveness cannot occupy the same space.
- I choose love as my only weapon.
- Love’s light ends all fights.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.