15 Jul Perfect, Whole, and Complete – July 17, 2016
July Theme is: Wholeness
Speaker: Rev. Deborah L Johnson
- With my discerning eye, I see clearly that I’m perfect, whole, and complete.
- I have the courage to proclaim that we are all perfect, whole, and complete.
- I surrender all doubt and fear; weary has no hold on me.
- With a spirit of transcendence, we rise to meet every occasion with grace and ease.
- Flexibility and steadfastness are our trademarks.
- We flow with the river of Life, and like the tree planted by the water we will not be moved.
- We unite as a human family.
- We call out the highest and best within ourselves, individually and as a people.