31 Oct When We are Balanced, We are Whole – October 30, 2016
Topic: When We are Balanced, We are Whole
Speaker: Rev. Deborah L Johnson
Musical Inspiration: Inner Light Children’s Choir & Teens
Written by Inner Light Teens
- Balance is like a box of chocolates: Some are really bad; some are really good; it depends on who is eating them.
- When I try yoga, I might lose my balance.
- When I do life, I might lose my balance; either way, it’s ok.
- Balance is where I find happiness.
- There is no “good,” or “bad,” there is only balance.
- I appreciate the “bad” to be able to feel the “good,” and I know it will be okay.
- Life has a way of taking care of itself and its automatically balanced.
- I am balanced in all aspects of my life, so I don’t fall.
- With a balanced life, I know the emotions and pain that come with life are able to be moved through.
- I am balanced in my Mind, Body, and Spirit.
- Balance is being prepared for the unexpected, and letting it flow.
- Balance is created with patience and love for all.
- Balance allows change in my life.
- Balance allows opportunities in my life.
- Balance allows the coherence of every aspect of my life.